Where to Go in 2015: Sail Croatia
Croatia has long been one of the Mediterranean’s best-kept secrets. But savvy travelers are starting to catch on that the country is home to wildly beautiful national parks, turquoise waters, villages that seem trapped in time, and fantastic food and wine. The best way to explore Croatia is by boat. Sea Dream Yacht Club, known for the small size of its ships (only 112 passengers) has introduced a new itinerary for summer 2015 that hits seven ports in seven days, including Sibenik and Mljet.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip