Where to Go in 2015: Colombia
We're not just suggesting that you go to Colombia now—we're imploring you. "Colombia, unlike other Latin American countries, is still in its infancy when it comes to tourism," says travel planning company Cox & Kings president Scott Wiseman. "But that is what makes Colombia such a special place to visit right now." Rich in history and culture, you really can't go wrong in your travels. Here's where to explore, stay, and eat.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Holiday Destinations Where Your Dollar Will Go Far
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip