Where to Eat Tapas in Madrid
The Spanish tradition of tapas—small plates meant to be shared—is a way of life in Madrid. Eating tapas can seem intimidating at first, so let this guide take care of your first question: Where to eat tapas in Madrid? And remember, it’s okay to throw your napkins on the ground in these traditional tapas spots—it’s a way of letting future patrons know the bar has been busy!
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip