Where To Eat Pimientos De Padrón in Galicia
Collected by Afar Magazine
Rúa das Hortas, 1, 15705 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
The menu changes regularly at the Michelin-starred modern Spanish restaurant in Santiago de Compostela run by chefs Marcelo Tejedor and Ivan Dominguez. Pimientos de Padron have made an appearance in the form of a simple toast topping as well as...
Rúa do Franco, 37, 15702 Santiago de Compostela, A Coruña, Spain
Instead of perusing a menu at this well-lighted spot in Santiago de Compostela, point at what you want from the long bar where the tapas are laid out for the day. Offerings include fresh razor clams, stuffed squid, and glistening sheets of marbled...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World