The Best Restaurants in Shanghai
This restaurant serving Shanghai favorites is inside a stately 1920s Spanish-style villa. The plating is as elegant as the private dining rooms. Seated at antique tables, diners can enjoy a parade of local dishes, all prepared in original,...
Between its all-you-can-eat weekend dim sum and the regular menu of Shanghai and Cantonese fare, Lynn packs in eager diners. In elegant environs, locals tuck into lobster fried rice, Shanghai crispy duck (a toothsome take on classic Peking duck)...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019