The Best Restaurants in Lima
This gem in Lince is the spot in Lima for the kind of home-cooked comida criolla your Peruvian grandmother would make. Founded by the late Teresa Izquierdo Gonzales, who trained herself into a national treasure, it's the kind of unassuming spot...
This favorite spot for ceviche is the better-mannered cousin of the original hole-in-the-wall, still in business over in the gritty La Victoria neighborhood. The legendary leche de tigre (ceviche in its own marinade) is life changing.
You won't get very far in Peru before someone hands you a pisco sour, both the national cocktail and a subject of warring national pride with neighbor Chile (which claims the drink's origins as well). El Bolivarcito is widely considered to...
- 1 Tips + News When Will We Be Able to Travel to Europe?
- 2 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 3 Tips + News Visiting NY, NJ, or CT? You'll Have to Quarantine If You're From These 38 States
- 4 Air Travel Southwest Will Soon Stop Blocking Middle Seats
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?