Where to Eat in Grenada
Collected by Afar Magazine
Hearty stews, organic produce, and seafood so fresh it could jump off your plate are the defining characteristics of Grenadian food. Here are four ways to get a fix.
St Patrick's, Grenada
"This historic plantation, restaurant, and working farm teaches visitors the island’s spicy history. Cinnamon, cloves, bay leaves, turmeric, and mace are all grown on-site, and the air smells of heavenly cocoa. A filling lunch of traditional...
Lagoon Rd St Georges Grenada, Lagoon Rd, St George's, Grenada
"True to its name, Patrick’s serves Grenadian comfort food such as stewed conch, fritters made of tannia root, and manicou (a.k.a. opossum) as part of its 15- to 20-course tasting menu. A la carte ordering is also an option. Whatever also...
The Lime, Grenada
The seasonal menu at Savvy's pairs local Caribbean flavors with West Indian influences, and includes fresh vegetables from their gardens. The elegant atmosphere and stunning view of Grand Anse Beach make for a relaxing meal, be it a Caribbean...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys