Where to Eat around The Westin Xiamen
With a subtropical climate, lush greenery, and smart urban planning, laid-back Xiamen deserves its reputation as "China's most livable city." An entrepôt of global trade and immigration for 500 years, Xiamen boasts a rich colonial architectural heritage.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip