Where to Drink in Los Angeles
Collected by Tommy Alexander, AFAR Staff
1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
At the intersection of Hyperion and Sunset is the heart of Silver Lake, the source of the pulse; Intelligentsia Coffee. Fueling the neighborhood with crafted cups of caffeine, Intelligentsia has become the east side center of community and...
801 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
1717 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
A five-minute walk away from the bar, the scarlet-red exterior of The Redbury Hotel is impossible to miss. Sip Scotch in the book-lined Library Lounge before heading upstairs to your suite, where a record player and LPs will keep the party going....
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village