Where to Drink in Los Angeles
Collected by Tommy Alexander , AFAR Staff
1331 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Intelligentsia’s L.A. locations are pillars at the crossroads of creativity on Abbot Kinney in Venice and Sunset Junction in Silver Lake. Conversation and community emanate from its doors (as well as long lines), as carefully crafted cups of...
801 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, USA
1717 Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
A five-minute walk away from the bar, the scarlet-red exterior of The Redbury Hotel is impossible to miss. Sip Scotch in the book-lined Library Lounge before heading upstairs to your suite, where a record player and LPs will keep the party going....
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign