Where to Drink around The Westin Excelsior, Florence
Birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is renowned for its history and culture—a city of fascinating museums and soaring monuments, elegant piazzas and tranquil gardens. Capital of the Tuscany region, it is also celebrated for its wine and traditional cuisine.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip