Where to Drink around The Westin Bahrain City Centre
Collected by Westin AFAR
Bahrain means "two seas" in Arabic; visitors to the relatively liberal and cosmopolitan Manama can go dolphin-watching, scuba diving, and even pearl diving. The National Museum is stunning, and a must-visit before seeing the ancient burial mounds of A’ali.
Wadi Al Ahd Avenuepo Box 5878, المنامة 609, Bahrain
Hunter’s Lodge is the stuff of sailor lore, an oasis among sheikhdoms where Filipino barmaids serve up Coors in cans to the U.S. Navy’s Fifth Fleet, heavy metal music blaring in the background. With the insignia, pictures, and mementos of R&Rs...
Bld#404, Road#382, Block#338, Adliya Manama BH 338، Manama, Bahrain
If you’re craving a proper pint and gourmet pub food, look no further than the Palace Boutique Hotel’s Polo Gastropub, which feels like an American speakeasy and an English pub had a baby. The fish and chips are as crispy and delightful as in...
Rd No 1315, Riffa, Bahrain
Karak is black tea sweetened with evaporated milk and sugar and spiced with cardamom, the Arabic Gulf version of Indian chai masala. 977 Karak, a hole-in-the-wall tea shop in Muharraq, has been serving it up just the way the Bahrainis like it...
Seef District، Manama, Bahrain
After a day of shopping at Seef Mall, stop by Aroma Cafe and Restaurant on your way out. This chic, Middle Eastern-inspired spot is an ideal place to recharge with a coffee, mint tea, or fresh fruit or vegetable juice. Shisha enthusiasts can also...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village