Where to Drink Arizona Beer & Wine
Collected by Katarina Kovacevic, AFAR Local Expert
A popular local pub, a swanky resort, and a biker paradise
Brown & Stetson Business, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
The owners of FnB—James Beard Award semifinalist chef Charleen Badman and front-of-house manager Pavle Milic—were early champions of Arizona wine and produce, curating a wine list that includes lots of Grand Canyon...
7111 E 5th Ave, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
A contemporary take on a traditional pub, Citizen Public House is known for its craft beers, classic and modern cocktails, and interesting pub grub. Snacks include bacon-fat popcorn and a beer fondue made with the local Kilt Lifter brew. Main...
5200 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018, USA
The Mix Up Bar is from Kim Haasarud, founder of beverage consulting company Liquid Architecture, and Paul McCabe, the new executive chef at Royal Palms Resort’s T. Cook’s restaurant. Most of their ingredients are locally sourced for a...
3622 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Arizona beers at Brat Haus near downtown Scottsdale go for just $5 a glass. On tap are the Four Peaks Nitro, an oatmeal stout, and the amber SanTan Epicenter, but there are plenty of local Four Peaks bottles and cans to choose from: Hop Knot,...
15745 North Hayden Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85260, USA
7137 E Stetson Dr, Scottsdale, AZ 85251, USA
Owned by the same people who are behind Cowboy Ciao, Kazimierz World Wine Bar is a clandestine speakeasy with more than 2,000 labels on its wine list. (Er, book.) I admit that kaz bar (as the locals call it) first stole my heart because their...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village