Where to Bed Down + Eat Well in Slovenia
Collected by Afar Magazine
Miklošičeva cesta 19, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Chef Janez Bratovz applies modern techniques to farm-fresh ingredients and riffs on Slovenian culinary traditions. The formal setting is balanced by the warm hospitality of a family operation (Bratovz’s wife is the manager, his daughter the...
Chef Ana Ros’s parents run this simple but elegant resort that comprises four wood-sided cabins with fireplaces and alpine views. The hills are alive with opportunities for exploring the Soca Valley. Livek 39, Kobarid, 386/(0) 5-384-4620 This...
Cesta Gorenjskega odreda 16, 4260 Bled, Slovenia
Designed with eco-conscious guests in mind, accommodations range from tents and tree houses to apartments with Jacuzzis and kitchenettes. Chef Dusan Jovanovic’s poolside restaurant serves a menu that changes daily and features vegetables and herbs...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign