Where I Am Headed
Collected by Kalpana Kuttaiah
From the city of Klaipeda take a 15 minute ferry ride to the Curonian Spit. This piece of land separates the Curonian Lagoon from the Baltic Sea and is shared between Lithuania and Kaliningrad (Russia). Walk the long beaches or stay in the fishing...
Užupis, Vilnius, Lithuania
Kayaking- Using the company Upiu Labirintas I was able to go kayaking along a tributary to the Neris River and finish the trip on the Neris River. With pick up on a drop off, plus kayak rental the price was only 50 LT per person. Very reasonable....
Pilies g., Vilnius, Lithuania
When visiting a new place I always try to purchase locally made goods, particularly unique items from artisans and special foods. If you read other travel articles about Lithuania you'll be guided to purchase amber, woolen items, and honey. I've...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now