Where Else To Drink in the Twin Cities
Collected by Afar Magazine
211 N 1st St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
The drinks menu at this French-inspired restaurant reads like any cocktail list anywhere, belying the alchemy behind every ingredient. Beverage director Robb Jones's Pimm’s Cup is made with strawberries that are cryovaced (hermetically sealed)...
451 Taft St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
Located in a warehouse in Northeast Minneapolis, the distillery and cocktail room has a cool-kid vibe, and for almost a year, it’s had a restaurant, too, led by chef Jaclyn Von. Distiller Scott Ervin, a former architect, has been in business since...
2619 S 28th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55406, USA
Jeff Fricke, a member of the bartending collective Bittercube, manages the dark, dive-y bar at this distillery in south Minneapolis. One excellent cocktail, the Garden Sling, requires bar guests to go outside (weather permitting) and harvest herbs...
300 N Washington Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
The North Loop of Minneapolis was once known as the seedier side of town, but newcomers such as the Hewing Hotel are beginning to change that. The vibe is Nordic-meets-lumberjack-chic, with expansive wood-beamed ceilings, dense wool blankets from...
6311 Cambridge St, St Louis Park, MN 55416, USA
Ralf and Mary Loeffelholz (a former consultant to the food and beverage industry and an executive at Delta Airlines, respectively), along with their children, make brandies and aromatic spirits (plus a gin, Mary’s favorite). Ralf, originally from...
3501 Nicollet Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village