What to Do with a Week in Nicaragua
The western part of Nicaragua is a great place to experience the country’s beaches, volcanoes, and cultural samplings – but you may not know what to do with your time if you only have a week. Use Granada, on the western shore of Lake Nicaragua, as a base for exploring the nearby volcanos. If you get the chance, take a boat out among the hundreds of islands that pepper the lake. To the southwest, enjoy the beaches, the heat, and the quietude in San Juan del Sur.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip