What to do in Tulum, Mexico near the Tiki Tiki Hotel
Collected by Samantha Juda , AFAR Contributor
Carretera Federal Cancún-Tulum, km 1266.8, Puerto Aventuras, 77734 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Swim in a mystical cenote believed to be the gateway to the Underworld by the ancients. These subterranean rivers, formed by the last Ice Age, are said to be sacred and are guarded by aluxes, or elves whose permission is needed to enter their...
Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
While not as large as other ancient Mayan cities in the region, Tulum draws in visitors for its stunning setting of centuries-old temples perched on a cliff by the Caribbean Sea. You’ll pass a large market with souvenirs, a casual Mexican...
Carretera Tulum Boca Paila 7.6Km, 77780 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Hartwood prides itself on having no menu; instead, there are daily options based on whatever is available from nearby ranches and farms. Of course, that means locally sourced ingredients only, in the service of innovative, Mexican-inspired dishes....
- 1 Tips + News Can Americans Visit Mexico Right Now?
- 2 Air Travel Delta to Offer Quarantine-Free Travel to Italy
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Ireland With a Reduced Quarantine
- 4 Air Travel U.S. Government Bans Emotional Support Animals From Flying for Free
- 5 Air Travel JetBlue, Virgin, Lufthansa to Offer COVID Health Pass to Passengers