What to do in Chicago in the Fall
Collected by esme travels
1000 Lake Cook Rd, Glencoe, IL 60022, USA
The extensive gardens and exhibits at the Chicago Botanic Gardens are a bit out of the way for visitors staying downtown in the Windy City, but it's worth the trip. The water garden will make you long for a lake(however small) to plant lily-pads...
1155 E 58th St, Chicago, IL 60637, USA
If you have any interest in the history and archaeology of the ancient Near East, you'll wander the galleries of the Oriental Institute with goosebumps, slack-jawed. This museum on the campus of the University of Chicago houses one of the finest...
100 Linden Ave, Wilmette, IL 60091, USA
There is only one Baha'i temple in every continent. In North America, it's in the unexpected city of Wilmette, Illinois. Just a ten minute drive from Northwestern University, the Baha'i is open to the public, complete with a visitor center and...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Natural Wonders The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now