What to do in and around the Fullerton Hotel
Marina Bay is the focal point of the new Singapore. On one side, the skyscrapers of the central business district create an impressive backdrop while on the other, the spiky durian-shaped Esplanade Theatre and lotus-shaped ArtScience Museum are just two of the visually stunning landmarks. Close to the Singapore River, Chinatown and public transport, you'll be right in the center of the action if you base yourself here.
- 1Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One
- 2Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 3Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 4Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game
- 5News and OpeningsArticleIn Sweden, a 72-Hour Cure for All That Ails You