What to Do In and Around Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi
The Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, in the heart of the city’s French Quarter, is a stately grand dame that first opened its doors in 1901 as the Grand Hôtel Métropole Palace. Guests visiting the historic property today are sure to experience the same grandeur and timeless elegance the Hotel Metropole has always offered, along with modern day updates like the opulent Le Spa du Metropole, and an array of fine dining options.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip