What To Do In And Around Cavallo Point Lodge
Set in Golden Gate National Park, the former officers' quarters at Fort Baker have been transformed into one of the Bay Area's best (and greenest) hotels. The cooking school, healing arts center, and amazing restaurant, Murray's Circle, attract visitors and Bay Area locals alike. Set amidst the Marin Headlands, the hotel is the perfect base for exploring miles of gorgeous trails which afford epic views of the San Francisco skyline and the iconic Golden Gate Bridge.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Founder's NoteArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip