What to Do In and Around Carillon Miami Beach
Collected by Grace Montgomery, AFAR Contributor
6801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141, USA
One of the signature perks at Carillon is its European-inspired thermal experience, which all resort guests are welcome to enjoy as much as they wish throughout their stay. Beyond the spa reception desk, the men’s thermal experience is to the...
Miami, FL, USA
Greet the day with breakfast at Thyme, Carillon’s award-winning restaurant whose tall windows overlook the beach—or, better yet, on its patio with an salty breeze. Menu items include classics such as huevos rancheros and omelets as...
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
2550 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
With neon café chairs and an exterior wall hung with art, the patio of Wynwood Kitchen & Bar fits in nicely with the outdoor museum that is the Wynwood neighborhood. It's the perfect spot to admire the surrounding murals of Wynwood Walls and Doors...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun