What To Do In and Around Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
The only hotel adjacent to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Machu Picchu, the intimate, 31-room property sits right at the gate to the citadel complex, allowing guests to visit at their leisure (like in the early morning and late afternoon, when the crowds are thinner), or multiple times in one day.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip