What To Do In and Around Aqua Wellness Resort
Collected by Marianna Jamadi, AFAR Contributor
Aqua Wellness Resort lives up to its name by offering an array of services that cater to the body, mind, and soul.
1 Redonda Bay, Tola, Nicaragua
Seclusion and tranquility are the new forms of luxury in a world that is so accessible and plugged in. Aqua Wellness Resort successfully marries contemporary luxury accommodations with serene surroundings, providing a memorable and rejuvenating...
Avenida Mercado, San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
An hour and a half south by car, the port of San Juan del Sur is a fun outing for Aqua guests thanks to its laid-back surfer vibe and string of funky beachside bars and restaurants. (We recommend you do the trip at least one way by boat, so you...
609, Calle Real Xalteva, Granada, Nicaragua
If you’re in Granada, stop in for a meal or drink at Café Espressonista. Housed in a building from 1860, the café is owned by New York transplants Andres and Zoltan, who have created a fun, funky space with a true artisanal spirit. Chef Zoltan’s...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December