What to Do around The Westin Xian
Xian is the historical heart of China, and you feel like you're in the Tang Dynasty as you walk along the old city wall. At night, the lanterns light up and street musicians play traditional music. Make sure to try biangbiang noodles, and sweets on the streets.
- 1ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 2Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip
- 3Festivals + EventsArticleSee the Lights and Colors of Diwali in These Gorgeous Instagram Photos
- 4Health + WellnessArticleAn Inspiring Wellness Getaway at Maui's Fairmont Kea LaniSponsored by Fairmont
- 5Style and DesignArticleThree Hawaiian Brands That Will Redefine Your Souvenir T-Shirt Game