What to Do around The Westin Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta
Thanks to a blend of colonial-era charm and contemporary services, Puerto Vallarta shines as an ultimate Mexican Pacific beach town, and is a favorite among expats and repeat visitors, alike. Exceptional restaurants, local markets, consistent sun and perfect sand make Puerto Vallarta a welcoming vacation destination.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4Museums + GalleriesArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Solo TravelArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip