What to Do around The Westin Bahrain City Centre
Bahrain means "two seas" in Arabic; visitors to the relatively liberal and cosmopolitan Manama can go dolphin-watching, scuba diving, and even pearl diving. The National Museum is stunning, and a must-visit before seeing the ancient burial mounds of A’ali.
- 1ArtArticleA Look at Ai Weiwei’s Takeover of New York City’s Public Spaces
- 2PeopleArticleCoolest Travel Jobs: What It’s Like to Be a Professional Ghost Hunter
- 3Travel TipsArticle9 Destinations Where You Can Make a Difference this Holiday Season
- 4ArtArticleThere’s a Museum in Vienna That’s Full of Fake Art
- 5Travel TipsArticleHow to Avoid the Dreaded Table for One on Your Next Solo Trip