what i plan to do on Thailand march 14th
Collected by Pedro Sanchez
69 Thanon Si Ayutthaya, Khwaeng Dusit, Khet Dusit, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10300, Thailand
We spent our first day in Bangkok walking through the older part of the city and visiting its popular temples. When at the end of the long day we arrived at Wat Benchamabophit, a magnificent temple constructed with Italian Carrara marble in 1899,...
1 Na Phra Lan Rd, แขวงพระบรมมหาราชวัง Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
Bangkok’s most iconic site is a massive palace complex that served as the royal residence until 1925. Of its many buildings, the one with the most architectural interest is Chakri Mahaprasat. It was designed in 1882 by British...
2 Sanam Chai Rd, แขวงพระบรมมหาราชวัง Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
One of the largest wats in Bangkok and home to over 1,000 images of the Buddha, Wat Pho is most famous for this sculpture of a giant reclining Buddha. He's 46 meters long with feet inscribed with mother-of-pearl mosaics and a body covered in gold...
57 Ratchadamnoen Klang Rd, Khwaeng Wat Bowon Niwet, Khet Phra Nakhon, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10200, Thailand
For travelers wanting to see some off-the-beaten-path sites in Bangkok, a bike tour is the ideal way to tour the city. Grasshopper Adventures in Bangkok take a unique, grassroots approach to tours. Their passionate guides connect you to the place...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Restaurants + Cafés Italy Is Getting Its First Starbucks and Italians Are Conflicted
- 4 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 5 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free