Collected by Tanarin Adams
2520 Peniche, Portugal
Hire a boat out of Peniche, Portugal, when available, and travel six miles offshore to the pristine Berlenga Islands. Then hike, kayak, snorkel, and swim the day away. Pack a picnic lunch and feast on the beach. The perfect day in paradise.
Calle Muñoz y Pabón, 9, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Did you know that legend has it that Hercules founded Spain’s romantic city of Seville? A journey to this bustling city on Classic Cities & Moorish Traditions of Iberia & Morocco will open your eyes to a combination of Spanish and Moorish...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun