Collected by Armando Ceron
533 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291, USA
Superba Snack Bar in Venice, California is one of the best lunch spots on the West Side, with a varied menu that delivers on taste. The sandwiches are 'classics' that have been updated and done extremely well—their version of a BLT, for example,...
1205 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291, USA
It's said that the best pizza in the United States is made in Cafe Bianca in Phoenix, AZ and as a pizza aficionado I can stand behind that statement. Enter Local 1205. When asked how Local 1205 created a pizza as good as Bianca they responded, "We...
Abbot Kinney Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90291, USA
On my way for dinner at The Tasting Kitchen, I noticed that Abbot Kinney Boulevard was packed of street food trucks from top to bottom. Taking place every friday evening, the food trucks that usually patrol the downtown area gather together on...
4135 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230, USA
Next to a strip mall orthodox church and a Radio Shack, this decidedly un-glam Burmese restaurant serves some of the most memorable Burmese dishes I've had outside of Myanmar. The delectable halal fare isn't just for Muslims—though you'll see it...
3100 Washington Blvd, Venice, CA 90292, USA
I have no doubt there are countless delicious brunch places in Southern California, but 26 Beach was absolutely sinful. The mimosas were smooth and plentiful, the bacon perfectly crisp, and the black forest ham Monte Cristo was this sandwich...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico