Westin Virginia Beach
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
316 Laskin Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23451, USA
If you want to satisfy a sweet tooth after a walk on the boardwalk, La Dolce Vita Bakery is the perfect spot. When I was there, the salted-caramel napoleon looked too good to pass up. The light, salty-sweet pastry cream complemented the layers of...
Virginia Beach, VA, USA
There's a growing public art movement in Virginia Beach. One of the town's favorite pieces is The Kiss, a bronze statue created by artist Gary Aslum. The statue was commissioned by a longtime resident in memory of her late husband.
6702, 4532 Columbus St, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
Craving some heat in Virginia Beach? Saffron serves Indian dishes and lets you choose the spice level: mild, medium, medium hot, hot, or Indian hot. The service is friendly, and you can order à la carte or help yourself to the lunchtime buffet.
Virginia Beach Boardwalk, Virginia Beach, VA, USA
The three-mile Virginia Beach Boardwalk and adjacent bike path offer more than your typical beachside attractions. You can enjoy live music acts, pier fishing, and an array of sculptures during a leisurely stroll here. Keep an eye out for the King...
309 Aragona Blvd # 118, Virginia Beach, VA 23462, USA
The family-run Japanese restaurant This Old House offers a taste of Japan in Virginia Beach Town Center and has been serving sushi and other staples for close to two decades. The interior is modest, but the atmosphere is always friendly.
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now