Westin Tampa Harbour Island
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
505 N Franklin St, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
This literal hole-in-the-wall joint is run by Chef Rene, who brings his love for Mexican street food to downtown Tampa. While there are several mobile taco buses roaming Tampa, the downtown location has a sit-down area attached to the school bus...
700 Harbour Post Dr, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Sure the kitsch factor is turned up fairly high—it is called "That's Amore," after all—but this Italian restaurant has an attractive waterside setting that lends itself to romantic sunset viewing while sharing a slice of tiramisu. On the weekends...
1600 E 8th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, USA
Founded in 1995 by a family on a mission to bring better beer to Tampa, Tampa Bay Brewing Company is still going strong and set to expand to a second location. Here, along with a wide selection of beers handcrafted on-site by the brewpub's own...
615 Channelside Dr #104, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
It's almost always summer in Tampa, so if you're on the hunt for some new beach or surf gear, head to this Aussie-themed surf boutique that stocks unique hand-selected items and brands, including Quicksilver and Roxy. Plus: The store has been...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Museums + Galleries The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum