Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
340 S Main St, Plymouth, MI 48170, USA
Few places far from a coast have as impressive a selection of fresh seafood as The Sardine Room in Plymouth, Michigan. The restaurant, with indoor and outdoor seating on quaint Main Street, specializes in oysters from every major producing region...
7660 Merriman Rd, Romulus, MI 48174, USA
Michigan's craft beer scene is booming and you don't even have to stray far from Detroit's airport to get a taste. Merriman Street Grill offers a long menu of American- and Mexican-style dishes, with an emphasis on local produce, as well as a fine...
7650 Merriman Rd, Romulus, MI 48174, USA
This cozy, unpretentious Middle Eastern-style café is decorated with murals so colorful you might imagine yourself a world away from the area around the Detroit airport. Shawarmas, salads, hummus plates, and more come fresh and can be ordered...
330 Oakwood Blvd, Detroit, MI 48217, USA
This family-run southwest Detroit institution has been in business since 1968, serving Italian cuisine in a charming atmosphere. The menu offers an extensive selection of homemade pastas, prime cuts of meat, and fresh fish thoughtfully prepared to...
2450 S Telegraph Rd, Dearborn, MI 48124, USA
In Dearborn, just 15 minutes from the airport, this home-style Thai restaurant earns frequent acclaim and gets many repeat visitors. On the menu familiar Thai dishes, such as hot-and-sour soup and pad pak, are featured alongside Mongolian hot pot...
- 1 Tech + Gear The Most Exciting Amazon Prime Day Travel Deals in 2020
- 2 Tips + News Why Are the Borders Between the U.S. and Europe Still Closed—and When Will They Open?
- 3 Tips + News You Can Now Travel to Hawaii Without a Quarantine—Here’s What You Need to Know
- 4 Tips + News European Countries Agree on New COVID-19 Travel Guidelines
- 5 Tips + News Where Can Americans Travel Right Now?