Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
Collected by Karen Gardiner , AFAR Local Expert
5991 Silver King Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
Pincher's is a fun spot for a seafood dinner in a lively ambiance. The restaurant is set on the waterfront next to the harbor, with plenty of booth seating to accommodate groups. With a varied menu, even those averse to crustaceans will find...
5785 Cape Harbour Dr, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
As well as a popular Sunday jazz brunch, the waterside Pignoli on the Harbour serves a delicious fish and chips. The restaurant is owned by an Englishwoman and so the fish, hand-dipped in beer batter, is as close to authentic as possible on this...
1708 Cape Coral Pkwy W, Cape Coral, FL 33914, USA
This Irish-themed bar is a local favorite with a particularly loyal customer base. Dublin Ale House features a large selection of beers, on draft and in bottles, with an emphasis on Irish brews. The menu features traditional Irish dishes, such as...
1242 SW Pine Island Rd #17, Cape Coral, FL 33991, USA
For a souvenir with personal value, visitors can show off their artistic sides by putting paint to canvas at The Painted Conch, a hybrid art studio and wine bar. Even those less confident in their artistic ability will feel comfortable under the...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now