Westin Bear Mountain
Collected by Lara Rosenbaum
685 Humboldt St, Victoria, BC V8W 1A6, Canada
Victoria is known for it’s miles of paths and rideable roads. See the area by scooter or bicycle, or follow a guided tour, like the 4-hour Castles and Lakes and 5-hour Seaside Route to Butchart Gardens. Ride rentals are available at Cycle BC by...
1715 Government St, Victoria, BC V8W 1Z4, Canada
The perfect spot for a date or celebratory dinner (or any occasion, really), Brasserie L’Ecole is known for their exquisite service and perfectly prepared dishes. Locals rave about the French onion soup, mussels, and large, Belgian craft brew...
664 Discovery St, Victoria, BC V8T 4L1, Canada
Brews here are no-nonsense and delicious. Come for the mochas blended with actual chocolate. Discovery Coffee carries specialty beans from around the globe, so the espresso you’ll taste is always top notch, as is the drip coffee. The bright space...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun