West Virginia 2015
Collected by Karena Mills
Kaymoor Miners Trail, New Haven, WV 25840, USA
The Kaymoor Trail takes you down in to the New River Gorge to view the remnants of the old Kaymoor mine. Part-way down the gorge, you come to the shelf level with the mine entrances. From there, a very long, winding stairway takes you to the floor...
126 Capitol St, Charleston, WV 25301, USA
The Peanut Shoppe has been in business for 60 years in downtown Charleston, West Virginia. It is exactly what it says: a store selling peanuts it roasts in site in a 1950's era roaster. This is as awesome of find as you can ever encounter while...
Ansted, WV 25812, USA
We're crazy about waterfalls, and rarely give up a chance to see one. 2011 had been a hot, dry summer in West Virginia. There was a chance that Mill Creek Falls would not be flowing. Along the rail trail leading to the falls, we passed an old...
Athens, WV 24712, USA
Soak those feet while hiking around West Virginia!!! You know how pleasant this is!!! West Virginia is one of those states that a lot of people may not think about traveling. And that's too bad. You have super nice people, gorgeous unpsoiled...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun