Collected by Ken Lee
Ansted, WV 25812, USA
We're crazy about waterfalls, and rarely give up a chance to see one. 2011 had been a hot, dry summer in West Virginia. There was a chance that Mill Creek Falls would not be flowing. Along the rail trail leading to the falls, we passed an old...
Mc Gill Camp Rd, Frazier Park, CA 93225, USA
Does the title not say it all? Yes, you can see the Milky Way just barely an hour outside of Los Angeles, one of the most light polluted areas on the planet. Yeah. You can camp or hike among the pines at McGill Campgrounds, spend the day hiking...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys