Collected by Jessica Kleist
55 SE 2nd Ave #302, Delray Beach, FL 33444, USA
"Craftily hidden in plain site" while nestled next to the Taru Garden, the Holistic Health Qtr of Delray Beach features an array of truly organic wellness services. A highlight being the garden ashiyu (onsen-style Japanese footspa) at the Balance...
500 Captain Armour's Way, Jupiter, FL 33469, USA
The lighthouse in Jupiter, Florida was built to mark the reef off the Jupiter Inlet. It would aide navigation in the area. This lighthouse was completed in 1860 and is the oldest structure in Palm Beach County. Visitors can climb the winding 105...
997 Florida A1A, Jupiter, FL 33477, USA
One day I went down to Jupiter (45-50min. away) with the visiting teens for lunch at Guanabana's because we had set up an hour of paddle boarding for the early afternoon. The Blue Line Surf & Paddle Co. is across the street from this tropical...
259 Worth Ave, Palm Beach, FL 33480, USA
It doesn't get much more glamorous than the stores and boutiques on Worth Avenue in Palm Beach, about an hour's drive from Ft. Lauderdale. Affectionately called the Avenue by locals, this exclusive shopping street stretches four blocks and is...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022