Collected by AFAR Explorer
Bodega Bay, CA 94923, USA
Driving in California north of San Francisco makes for a terrific road trip. Vineyards, ocean, redwoods - the scenery is diverse and stunning all at once. One particular stretch I love is from a little town called Occidental down to Bodega Bay....
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now