Collected by Wendy Hughson
Wendy Hughson′s Wishlist
3715 SE Division St, Portland, OR 97202, USA
I believe we have ourselves a trend here in PDX with the notion of gourmet Mexican cuisine. While that may sound a bit oxymoronic, there has been room for years in the Mexican food scene to step up the game. Enter Xico (pronounced chico), with a...
2712 NE Alberta St, Portland, OR 97211, USA
The little sister to the Blue Olive Restaurant over in NW, this neighborhood haunt is just right for the Alberta Street vibe. Small, accessible, and serving up cheap, healthy Mediterranean food is a surefire hit in NoPo. From feta and olives to...
524 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR 97209, USA
There is an abundance of good Mexican food in Portland, much of it coming out of food carts scattered across the city. It's simple, cheap, and a bit one-dimensional. The next level separates the black from the refried, and Verde stands above those...
3229 NW Pittock Dr, Portland, OR 97210, USA
The mansion and grounds around this Portland icon are impeccably kept and constantly visited. It was even featured recently on CBS's Amazing Race. The views are stunning and if you're into hiking, there is access to the Wildwood Trail which...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December