Weekend in Palm Springs
Collected by esme travels
745 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
The first retail store dedicated to selling the works of Shag (artist Josh Agle). The quirky, kitschy works will draw you back to the day of Don Draper. Fun store, friendly staff. The Perfect Palm Springs Weekend: http://bit.ly/1eBYnRl
891 N Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92262, USA
Spend your Saturday morning walking and shopping on Palm Canyon Drive, home to the largest, most condensed assortment of modern, mid-century and antique furniture and furnishing stores I've yet to encounter. Great taste prevails here;...
1800 E Palm Canyon Dr, Palm Springs, CA 92264, USA
The bold color palette of this reimagined motel reflects the hues of 14 different desert wildflowers. Nearly every room has a balcony or patio and art installations and photography from local artists can be found throughout the hotel. The young...
Jump into your Thunderbird convertible and drive a pleasant hour either north or south to one of the entrances of the Joshua Tree National Park. Drive through this beautiful preserve, stopping occasionally to climb a rock or hike one of the 12...
37977 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270, USA
Retreat from the oppressive mid-day heat at Sunnylands, the former Annenberg Estate in Rancho Mirage that includes a 25,000 square foot midcentury modern estate housing several major works of art, guest cottages, a private 9-hole golf course, and...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local