Weekend in New Mexico
Collected by Jennifer
5000 Balloon Fiesta Pkwy NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113, USA
Every year in October, Albuquerque, New Mexico hosts the biggest hot air balloon race and fiesta. It is a must see for travellers and photography buffs alike. Every day for a week, hundreds of hot air balloonists fly in the Balloon Fiesta Park. In...
310 Rio Grande Blvd SW, Albuquerque, NM 87104, USA
Designed by Albuquerque architect Bart Prince who is known for his unusual, sometimes space-age looking designs, the "snail house" is a fascinating structure. It's not used regularly—apparently the conical snail structure gets a little leaky—but...
30 Tramway Rd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87122, USA
The Sandía Mountains rise to over 10,000 feet behind Albuquerque. From the top, the view over New Mexico is unparalleled: on a clear day, your eyes can take in eleven thousand square miles--almost one-tenth of the state! The quickest way up is the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys