Weekend in Budapest
Collected by Gina Mussio
Budapest, Vámház krt. 1-3, 1093 Hungary
If you are fortunate enough to find yourself in Budapest, then hurry on over to Nagycsarnok--The Great Market Hall on Fővám Tér for lunch. Go directly upstairs and have some authentic Hungarian Goulash or Hungarian Stuffed...
Budapest, Állatkerti krt. 9-11, 1146 Hungary
Budapest, the city of the Danube, of ruin pubs, of goulasch and the most beautiful parliament house ever built, is also the city of baths. This is one of them, can stay the whole day, chill out and brush stress away.
Budapest, Kelenhegyi út 4, 1118 Hungary
If you get the chance to go you must experience at least one Medicinal bath, we went to the Gellert Spa Baths which are the eldest ... We entered feeling a little uncomfortable as nudity is encouraged, but once you relax you really feel...
Budapest, Felhévíz, Hungary
While living in Hungary I fell in love with the people, food, culture and especially the architecture. Budapest has many architectural masterpieces lined up on the river banks of the Danube. Feast your eyes on Parliament, Buda Castle and the...
Budapest, Szent Gellért tér 2, 1114 Hungary
An Art Nouveau hotel on the western (Buda) side of the River Danube, just below Géllert Hill, Danubius Hotel Gellért first opened its doors in 1918, and quickly became one of the city’s most popular places to stay,...
Budapest, Szentháromság tér 2, 1014 Hungary
On the Buda side of Budapest, just north of the castle, there are several interesting historical sites worth visiting. You can stroll along several cobblestones streets and explore the Mattias Church, the Fisherman's Bastion, and the National...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico