Weekend in Boston
Collected by Lea Danielle
119 Business St, Hyde Park, MA 02136, USA
Chocolate calling your name? The ubiquitous cupcake is easy to find and provides bite size pleasure for the chocolate sweet tooth solution. Try Isabelle’s Curly Cakes, Kickass, Georgetown or Sweet Cupcakes for many variations on a theme. L.A....
1618 Tremont St One Brigham Circle, Boston, MA 02120, USA
Boston is home to many small batch makers as well as some big name favorites. Reliable standby flavors that kids might gravitate to are easy to find, but adults will delight in some of the heady combinations. JP Licks and Emack and Bolio’s have...
50 Dalton St, Boston, MA 02115, USA
It is required that every visitor to Boston try at least one type of seafood from the area. Fresh selections are many, starting with a traditional lobster bake from Summer Shack, No Name or Daily Catch. The raw bar at Neptune Oyster is hard to...
Monument Sq, Charlestown, MA 02129, USA
A horrid thought, but this is the spot where that famous cry originated in 1775 at the Battle of Bunker Hill. If you dare, climb the 294 stairs of local granite, where you'll be rewarded at the top of the obelisk with a spectacular view of the...
25 Evans Way, Boston, MA 02115, USA
The gift shop at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum is not your typical museum store. A carefully curated collection is inspired by the artwork and architecture. Curiosity cabinets invite the visitor to look within, much like the archive rooms,...
4 S Market St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 5 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna