Weekend Escape in Hobart
Collected by Genevieve, AFAR Local Expert
34 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Hadley's Hotel is right in the centre of town, just two blocks from the famous Salamanca Markets and the buzzing Hobart Waterfront. I stayed in the Heritage Suite, which was beautiful, spacious & luxurious. The spa bath is more than big enough for...
655 Main Rd, Berriedale TAS 7011, Australia
The cold-weather spinoff of the renowned MONA FOMA (MoFo) festival, put on by Hobart’s boundary-pushing Museum of Old and New Art (MONA), is not for the faint of heart: Over the course of a week, there’s eye-opening music and art,...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village