Collected by Nikki Behrens
Off Nakatindi road, Livingstone, Zambia
Africa is defined by its great rivers, and few are more inspiring than the mighty Zambezi. This hit home as I savored breakfast on a bluff overlooking a bend in the river. ~10miles upstream from the Victoria Falls, The River Club has another...
94 Kloof St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Melissa's is a coffee shop/deli that is a bit of an institution in Cape Town. This is their flagship store. They make lots of wonderful, delicious things to eat and drink, if you are easily tempted by gorgeous packaging or have a sweet tooth be...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village