Collected by Nikki Behrens
Off Nakatindi road, Livingstone, Zambia
Africa is defined by its great rivers, and few are more inspiring than the mighty Zambezi. This hit home as I savored breakfast on a bluff overlooking a bend in the river. ~10miles upstream from the Victoria Falls, The River Club has another...
94 Kloof St, Gardens, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Melissa's is a coffee shop/deli that is a bit of an institution in Cape Town. This is their flagship store. They make lots of wonderful, delicious things to eat and drink, if you are easily tempted by gorgeous packaging or have a sweet tooth be...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico