Collected by Kristina Rikantis
1661 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20006, USA
Like many people these days, I need a cup of caffeine to get me going in the morning. Most mornings I’m a tea person, but every once in a while, I need a cup of coffee. Luckily for me, M.E. Swing is just a short two blocks away from my office....
700 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20408, USA
If you're a history buff, then you'll want to visit the U.S. National Archives in Washington, D.C. The Archives houses the U.S. Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Declaration of Independence. The Archives also have a large online database,...
701 E Basin Dr SW, Washington, DC 20242, USA
D.C. is perfect for wandering and getting lost in flowers, monuments, and sunshine. This monument is no different, in its majestic beauty. Simply look up to enjoy the intricate neoclassical architecture and beautiful coffered ceilings.
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019