Collected by Jenny Redding
12076 Sol Duc Hot Springs Rd., Port Angeles, WA 98363, USA
Tucked in the Olympic National Forest are the Sol Duc Hot Springs (not exactly a "resort"). Drive beyond them to the trailhead. From there you can hike as much as you like, but it's well worth it to at least take the very short hike to the...
416 Lake Crescent Rd, Port Angeles, WA 98363, USA
In bounds of Olympic National Park in northwest Washington, the northern road follows along huge Lake Crescent. A side road allows you to explore trails, waterfalls, docks, and the old lodge, complete with kayaks, deck chairs, a crackling fire in...
6031 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98108, USA
Post-afternoon arrival in Seattle we stumbled into Georgetown, between the airport and downtown. Eight of us were seated at a huge wood table and enjoyed great service, local beer, and great combos of local grown and raised food. Nice lighting,...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to Los Angeles This Winter