Collected by Charlotte Burnett
5 Thomas Cir NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
It is only the beginning of March and already the perfume of cherry blossoms is in the air. There are a few gorgeous trees right outside the stately National City Christian Church with space to sit beneath them and enjoy the fragrant shade.
800 F St NW, Washington, DC 20004, USA
Aside from fictional spies like James Bond, Jason Bourne, and Austin Powers, few of us know much about the world of espionage and that’s probably very deliberate. After all, you can’t expect any good spy to be giving away their trade...
1739 N St NW, Washington, DC 20036, USA
The Tabard Inn is delightfully historic and creaky, with corridors and staircases that make the place seem endless. (The inn opened its doors to guests in 1922.) You can dine in the cosy basement restaurant or out on the courtyard patio. It's a...
3101 Wisconsin Ave NW, Washington, DC 20016, USA
Most people travel to D.C. to see the noted government buildings we grew up learning about in school. Yet this cathedral and its garden are gems no one should miss. From the outside, it appears to be a classic Gothic church from France, but look...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign