Collected by Micala Moore
225 7th St SE, Washington, DC 20003, USA
The Eastern Market in Capitol Hill is one of my favorite places to spend a lazy Sunday morning. When the weather is nice, Washingtonians flock to the market to buy freshly prepared food in the Victorian-style South Hall or check out the crafts and...
Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20565, USA
I can’t skate. Not that I don’t want to, I just can’t. The second after I’m upright, I’m butt down. But my lack of ability to glide across ice does not deter from tagging along with my friends as they enjoy a night of...
1811 Columbia Rd NW, Washington, DC 20009, USA
Sunday brunch at Perry’s is not your usual run-of-the-mill affair. Yes, there is an all-you-can-eat buffet bar filled with typical brunch fare. Yes, there are the usual boozy drinks to go with your brunch meal. Yes, there is music piped over...
16th St NW &, W St NW, Washington, DC 20009, USA
For years I lived across the street from Meridian Hill Park, also known as Malcolm X Park. On warm days, I would open up the windows to let the fresh air in, and I'd hear the sound of drumbeats coming from the park. I used to do my household...
3500 Water St NW, Washington, DC 20007, USA
Key Bridge Boathouse offers a variety of single and double kayaks, canoes and as well as stand-up paddbleboards for rent. Whether you are an experienced paddler or a complete novice like me, you’ll have a great time. You begin with a brief...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Air Travel The Best Time to Buy Airline Tickets
- 3 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico